Sunday, June 13, 2010

Meal Plan and Grocery List 6/14- 6/20

It's one busy week followed by another! I just sat down with my summer calendar and it looks like this is going to be "the norm" through August for our family. This week we have something going on every night! Monday is our anniversary, Tuesday, my parents are coming to visit and I have an exercise class that evening, Wednesday my mother-in-law arrives and we're all going to my daughter's dance recital, Thursday I'm getting ready for a garage sale, Friday and Saturday I'll be hanging out in front of my house trying to pawn off my junk on anyone who wanders up my driveway, and Sunday is Father's Day! Whew! We'll see how much of this meal plan gets executed. I've planned for pizza or take out twice this week...

Here's the plan:

Monday June 14th

Cowboy Steaks with Whiskey Butter

Tuesday June 15th

Seashell Hot Dog Bake

Wednesday June 16th

Pizza

Thursday June 17th

Easy Chicken Stir Fry

Friday June 18th

Grilling Out- Chicken or Burgers

Saturday June 19th

Leftovers or Take Out

Sunday June 20th

Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo



Grocery List

Produce

shallots
parsley
onion
garlic
1 large tomato

Meat

2- 1 inch thick ribeye steaks
16 oz. beef hot dogs
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
1 lb. raw shrimp

Dairy

butter
sour cream
2 oz. provolone
2 oz. shredded mozzarella
1 1/2 cups half and half
Parmesan cheese
fresh fettuccine noodles

Canned Goods

whiskey
Dijon mustard
Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
4 oz. can mushrooms, stems and pieces
Teriyaki Marinade or your favorite stir fry sauce

Dry Goods

Chili Powder
Chipotle or New Mexico Chili Powder
smoked paprika
sugar
8 oz. dry shell or macaroni pasta

Freezer

1 bag stir fry vegetables (you can pick a combo of fresh veggies for this instead)

Hope you're all enjoying the summer!

2 comments:

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

You don't slow down much do ya? Well, gotta say I don't miss that!! I'm in between these days - grandkids aren't old enough for all the activities yet.

Happy Anniversary!

Kim said...

Sounds like a busy week, Krista! Happy Anniversary to you and your husband:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails