Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me!

 

I celebrated my birthday earlier this week. Check out what the UPS man left on my front step last night, just in time for dinner. That's 8 pieces of heavy gauge hard-anodized aluminum...lifetime warranty included. I couldn't contain myself. After seven years of cooking 2-3 meals a day with a "just average" set of cookware that was certainly worse for the wear, I ripped into the box and revealed my new high-performance hardware. I just HAD to use a couple of the pieces to prepare last night's risotto. It was everything that I dreamed it would be!

So, today I'm sending a special thank you to my mom, my mother-in-law, and my grandma. Thanks for the birthday gift, ladies!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails